Dear President Obama,
I would like to bring your attention to several places of business and government agencies that have already taken their stimulus by raising their prices on goods and services. Should they come asking for a hand out, please let them know that they have already been greedy enough.
– Midas in Englewood, Ohio.
– Montgomery County Property tax people
– The Ohio BMV
– Anthem Blue Cross
– The Speedway on the corner of Taywood and Main
– AT&T Wireless
– Dayton Power and Light
– Time Warner Cable
– The Northmont School District
– Farmers Insurance
– Montgomery County dog license people
Thank you for listening. If you are ever in Dayton, Ohio, please drop by, scratch my ear, play fetch in the back yard.